Samsung Mobile Exploded Setting the Man

The man felt the heat in his pocket but when he reached out to check, his shirt caught fire.

The administration has got the CCTV footage of Yulianto burning due to its Samsung smartphone in Semarang Indonesia.

He is standing in a store when he feels the heat on his chest and naturally reaches out to check. But as his hand touches the front pocket the smartphone inside gets fire causing an alarming situation for the man who throws his shirt away with the help of another man and saves himself.

Yulianto