Grief Stricken Parents Send Grave Warning After 1 Mistake By Teacher Claims Life Of Their Son

Middle school student Rory Staunton, 12, was diving for a ball in gym class one day, but wiped out. He hopped up and discovered he had cut himself in the process of fielding the ball.

Rory showed the wound to his teacher who opted not to bother sending Rory to the school nurse’s office, but instead affixed two Band-Aids across the cut. He never sanitized the cut.

One day later, Rory had pain in his leg and a 104-degree fever.