lemon can elevate your mood and is often recommended for treating depression and anxiety.
Not to mention it’s quite good at cleaning things and is a powerful antiseptic.
The Lemon on Bedside Trick
To improve your life, cut three lemons and place them at your bedside. Leave it overnight. Repeat every day. The following are its benefits:
- It is a good air freshener. Your room will look and feel fresh.
- It will help you breathe better. It treats cold and asthma. Also, your mind will feel fresh and lovely.
- It removes hangover and tiredness. You will wake up feeling fresh. This happens very rarely in today’s life.
You will be full of energy throughout the day. This trick works better than all the energy drinks available in the market. Try it out, and you will soon see the results.
Bonus: Use Lemon Essential Oil for Natural Cleaning, Beauty Enhancement, and Better Health
According to Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College assistant professor Dr. J.V. Hebbar, the benefits, and uses of lemon essential oil include:
- Laundry – In case you leave your laundry sitting in the washer too long, just add a few drop of lemon EO and your clothes won’t get that nasty smell.
- Teeth Whitener – Mix lemon essential oil, baking soda and coconut oil and rub on your teeth for 2 minutes and then dense as a natural teeth whitener.
- Clean Hands – Got greasy hands from working on your car or bike and regular soap isn’t doing the trick? No worries, just add a couple of drops of lemon EO with your soap and get your clean hands back!
- Natural Disinfectant – Want to steer away from alcohol and bleach to disinfect your countertops and clean your moldy shower? Add 40 drops lemon oil and 20 drops tea tree oil to a 16-oz spray bottle fill with pure water (and a little bit of white vinegar) for a traditional cleaning favorite.
- Face-wash – Lemon essential oil uses for skin can improve your complexion and leave your skin soft and supple. Lemon oil benefits the skin by deeply nourishing. You can make lemon oil with baking soda and honey for a natural acne free face wash.
- Wood and Silver Polish – A lemon oil-soaked cloth will also help spruce up your tarnished silver and jewelry! Lemon oil for wood cleaning is also great.
- Goo-Be-Gone – Un-stick the sticky goo your kids leave behind with stickers and gum with lemon oil.
- Promotes Fat-Loss – Putting two drops of lemon oil in your water 3x daily can support metabolism and weight loss.
- Improves Mood – Diffusing lemon essential oil in the air can lift mood and fight depression.
- Immune Support – Lemon oil can support lymphatic drainage and help you overcome a cold fast, mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck.