Dreams of flying often indicate the need to reach ambition. Where are you going? How are you getting there? Are you having trouble navigating through life? Flying dreams tend to leave us recharged when we wake. There is a feeling of freedom and being able to accomplish anything in our way.
2. WATERFALLSWhen we dream of water it usually conveys the emotional state of the mind. Water symbolizes cleansing and purity. To dream of waterfalls is a great omen. This represents new beginnings as the old is washed out.
If you see waterfalls in your dreams, ask yourself these questions: Is the waterfall a small one or a large one? How are you perceiving your obstacles? Is the waterfall in a dark jungle or a beautiful beach?
Dreams with teeth are very common. Not all teeth dreams symbolize aging. Pulling of teeth symbolizes something that needs to come out, while rotten teeth symbolize the holding of fear and anxiety. Dreaming of falling teeth are the most typical of all teeth dreams. They are usually derived to new situations that cause stress: a new job, fear of loss, lack of power in a relationship, or lies that are being kept hidden.If you see teeth in your dreams, ask yourself these questions: How do you feel about your teeth? We use our teeth to nourish the body. How are we nourishing our lives?
4. DEATHDreaming with death is more common than most people admit. As morbid as it feels, to dream of death usually symbolizes the ending of something. Death is the termination of ego parts. There is the death of anxiety and anger. The death of a situation. There is the death of an idea allowing for the birth of another. Dreaming of death or dying can be a psychological aspect of working tremendous changes in emotions.
If you see death in your dreams, ask yourself these questions: Where you the one who died? Was it a loved one? These dreams can also be guidance from a departed loved one trying to give comfort.
5. PREGNANTDreaming of being pregnant symbolizes a major growth and development. It can be geared to future projects and desires.
If you visualize pregnancy in your dreams, ask yourself these questions: What are you trying to create? What transformation are you encountering in your waking life? Are you pregnant with possibilities? Pregnant dreams can bring fruitful ideas for a job or relationship.
6. HOUSESDreams of houses symbolize the self and the different aspects of personality. Depending on the type of house or the different rooms the interpretation can deepen. Houses are about security and comfort. An attic symbolizes hidden memories, while a basement can mean intuition and the unconscious mind.
If you see houses in your dreams, ask yourself: How are you taking care of your body? How do you perceive yourself out in the world?
7. MONEYMoney dreams can allow us to wake with such gratitude. Dreaming with money is about luck and how we perceive our self-worth. Winning the lottery symbolizes a change in lifestyle while dreaming of giving money away is a fear of loss. Money dreams pertain to the core of our emotions towards the abundance and prosperity. Financial stability or losses are often stress factors in our lives.
If you see money in your dreams, ask yourself: Did you lose your job? Are you in debt? What would you do if you won the lottery? The relationship with finances is one that rarely leaves the mind during waking moments. Money symbolizes the flow of life.
8. ADULTERYDreaming of adultery signifies sexual desires and urges that are repressed or are needing to be expressed. These type of dreams also carry abandonment and fears, self-worth issues, and an unconscious acceptance of a problematic relationship.
If adultery appears in your dreams, ask yourself: Are you afraid of losing a loved one? Are you unhappy in your own relationship? How do you feel about your body and desires?
Ask yourself: Do you avoid risky situations? Do you spend your day putting out fires?
10. NAKEDDreams of being naked are very common. They connect to our fear of being exposed. If the dream is about someone else being naked it signifies “the naked truth” of a situation or foretell an illicit affair. It can also mean the loss of respect. Nakedness is about accepting flaws and imperfections. Just like in waking moments it is about how much is exposed to the world of the self.
a dream, ask yourself: Are you afraid of being seen for who you are? Are you over exposing yourself?
Dreams represent episodes of our lives that can be analyzed in millions of ways, and the dreamer is the only one who can figure out the true emotional state of the dream. These are only a few suggestions into the world of night visions; the mind, body and spirit are intertwined and how we perceive the self plays over and over during our sleep.
The mind will try desperately to dictate, through short visions, how our emotions are being played. Anxiety or joy can change the way we sleep. It’s up to us to truly be aware how we carry ourselves during waking ours.
“Dreams…are invariably seeking to express something that the ego does not know and does not understand.” – Carl Jung