Ginger is a common spice in many households and is considered to have quite a bit of health benefits.
Having ginger chews can be helpful for when you are having these symptoms:
If you are trying to find a good recipe and want to add in more ginger to your diet, then you could try out ginger chews.
DIY Ginger Chews
- Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Keep blending and scraping until the mixture is smooth and dough-like.
- Line a bowl with saran wrap and scrape ginger chew dough into it.
- Place in the freezer or refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Remove ginger chew dough from the refrigerator and roll into preferred shape.
- Place into parchment or saran wrap lined sealed tight container.
- Keep ginger chews in the freezer until ready to enjoy as there are no preservatives in this recipe and this keeps the chews firm.
Ginger chews are a good snack and provide relief from indigestion, nausea and headaches. They can be carried around with you in your purse, bag etc. Try this out and introduce it to the people around you! It’s all healthy and natural, so no harm no foul.