A great number of people around the world face sleeping problems every single night. When talking about sleeping issues insomnia is a common problem that affects millions of people, making their everyday life more difficult.
People who suffer from insomnia usually use pills that are full of chemicals rather than natural traditional medicine. This is definitely a huge mistake! If you belong to this group affected by insomnia, we highly recommend you to always choose the natural way to solve your problem.
Today, we have a natural remedy that is significantly effective in the case of insomnia. It will restore your sleep and will help you wake up fresh and in a good mood.
It is prepared from 2 simple but beneficial ingredients. Honey and cinnamon!
Honey is a highly concentrated water solution of two sugars which our bodies break down faster and easier. It is much sweeter than sugar and more beneficial for your health. Honey is gradually absorbed into the blood stream since it is low on the Glycemic index.
It is scientifically proven that honey has the ability to promote and restore sleep in 2 main ways. First, it allows for an adequate supply of liver glycogen during the night when your body stores are low.
It is considered that the average adult liver has only 75-100 grams worth of storage space for glycogen, which varies between women and men of different sizes of the body.
Our body consumes 10 grams of glycogen per hour throughout the day, leaving our stores low by the time when we go to bed at 11 p.m.
40 health benefits of raw honey
- Strengthens immunity
- It is abundant with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- It possesses potent antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Boosts energy and reduces fatigue
- Relieves a sore throat
- Promotes the growth of good bacteria in the intestine
- It promotes weight loss. Just drink warm water with honey and lemon on an empty stomach
- Improves blood flow, thus preventing heart disease
- Restores eyesight. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with carrot juice and consume on a regular basis
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Alkalizes body