When you take your first bite of Slow Cooker Ribs, you’ll know why this recipe went viral. With meat so tender it falls off the bone and flavors so complex your tastebuds have a new higher standard, Slow Cooker Ribs qualify as the PERFECT Super Bowl dish!
After years of searching for an easy and convenient way to satisfy my rib cravings, I finally found a winner. This recipe by Tasty is flavor-packed AND hassle-free!
Home cooks and foodies around the world are OBSESSED with this recipe. It has over 2 million views on YouTube and nearly 2 million shares on Facebook! With minimal ingredients and only 3 simple steps, this recipe is putting the BIGGEST smile on everyone’s face.
Slow Cooker Ribs are PERFECT for your Super Bowl party. They’re the succulent surprise every successful party needs. Ribs are a classic game-day dish, but this recipe is an easy way to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary! Your guests will love them so much they’ll request them for every future gathering.
Slow Cooker Ribs are so mouthwatering that it looks like they were finished on the grill. However, the sugar in the sauce caramelizes and creates a little crust on the outside! They’re the perfect amount of sweet and spicy — and absolutely addictive.
Here’s how to make Slow Cooker Ribs:
- 2 cups of bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. of cider vinegar
- 3 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. of chili powder
- 3 lbs of baby back pork ribs
- Salt & pepper
- Combine bbq sauce, brown sugar, cider vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Salt and pepper the ribs. Place ribs in slow cooker, and cover in sauce. Cook low and slow for eight hours or high for four hours.
- After the ribs are done, spoon the bbq sauce in the slow cooker over the ribs before removing. Cut the ribs, serve with bbq sauce.