Chicken is no doubt used in our kitchens more than any other thing. It is used in our each and every type of dish in different styles. We can’t easily leave it. But the problem is that chicken is a big source of proteins, vitamins, dietary fats, and minerals. So if we will use chicken without making any research about its calories then nobody can stop us to become fatty.
Here we will have some healthy recipes for you that would be so delicious for you and have very low calories. So that you can enjoy chicken recipes without any tension.
Flu- fight Chicken and Turmeric Soup
Mostly soup is a winter drink. But it is not the necessary thing, you can also serve this delicious soup in the summer season. So here are the important ingredients that you would need to make this healthy chicken recipe that will also save you to become fatty.
Organic chicken 1.5 kg
Small head garlic, sliced horizontally 1
Garlic cloves extra chopped 3
White Peppercorn 1 teaspoon
Coconut oil 1 tablespoon
Long fresh red chili chopped 1 tablespoon
Turmeric 2 teaspoon
Coconut Oil 270 ml
Fresh Potato 200 g
Tamari for taste two tablespoon
Fresh coriander sprigs Just for serving
- Place the chicken in the kettle.
- Add 4-liter water in it.
- Boil it over high heat.
- Discard all fat that will come on a surface during boiling.
- Now reduce the heat. Add garlic, ginger, and peppercorns.
- Skimming occasionally for half an hour until the chicken is very tender.
- Place this chicken into plate.
- Separate the chicken from bones. And reserve it for later.
- Place the coconut oil into the saucepan.
- Now add chili, garlic, and ginger.
- Thrilling it for two minutes and add the turmeric.
- Again cook it for one minute.
- Now add coconut milk, simmer for 20 minutes until it will becoming reduced.
- Add noodle and chicken that make you before and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Your soap is ready. Serve it with coriander.
Chicken Chow Dinner Bowl
Fresh Chow mein Noodles 350g
Sesame oil two teaspoon
Red cabbage finely shredded 2 and a half cups
Baby Pak Choy thinly sliced 1
Water chestnuts sliced, they drained 227g
Chicken breast 500g
Garlic cloves and crushed 3 piece
Oyster sauce ¼ cup
Soy sauce 2 tablespoon
Shao using 2 tablespoon
Grand white pepper 1 /4 teaspoon
Carrots cut into match stick 2 piece
Bean sprouts trimmed ½ cup
Green onions 3
Sesame seeds, chili toasted 2 teaspoon
- Place noodles into the bowl. Add sesame oil and cook them.
- After that add cabbage, pak choir and water chestnuts in a bowl.
- Place the vegetable oil in a kettle heat it. Now fry chicken in this for 5 minutes until its brown.
- Add garlic, sauces pepper and share housing (Chinese). Cooked it with chicken for 3 minutes until sauce mixture becomes thick.
- Arrange all the things that you made noodles, cabbage mixture, and chicken in a serving dish. Also, place the carrot in it.
- Garnishing it with bean sprouts. Green onions, sesame seed, and chili.
There are many other healthy recipes of chicken that you can search on the internet. Here we mention 2 from them. Try this healthy recipe at your home and give us feedback with your precious comment. If you have any question about healthy diet than feel free to ask.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.