All people occasionally should clean their body of toxins, particularly the lungs as that will help the proper functioning, and you will feel much better. In fact, this especially is important for smokers as they should pay special attention to their lungs.
By good lung function your health with be better and mood as well. Every day we breathe various impurities from the air that is the reason why you should provide them occasional cleaning.
Below we are going to present you cleansing treatment that lasts 3 days. It is important to mention that it does not hurt at all, and some of the items include a regular routine.
The three-day detoxification:
– Stop eating and drinking dairy products 2 days before you start the cleaning. Your body should be cleaned of toxins from these products which are accumulated in the body.
– On the first day of this regimen you should drink a cup of herbal tea before bed. On this way you will release toxins from your bowels. Don’t forget that the lungs during the cleaning period should not be burden with heavy physical activity.
– Before breakfast, drink 300 ml of water with 2 squeezed lemons. After that, drink a 300 ml glass of grapefruit juice. If you don’t like the taste you can drink the same amount of pineapple juice. Juices of both fruits contain natural antioxidant that improves the functioning of the respiratory system.
– Between breakfast and lunch, consume 300 ml of carrot juice, as on that way you will alkalize your blood during the 3 days of cleaning.
– At lunchtime consume 400 ml juice rich in potassium, as it acts as a tonic to clean the inside. Bananas, apricots, pears contain high amounts of potassium.
– Before bedtime drink 400 ml of cranberry juice. This juice will help in the fight against bacteria in the lungs that can cause infection.
– It is very important to relax 20 minutes in a hot bath for 3 days as toxins easily can be removed from your body through sweating.
– In a container with boiling water put 5-10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil and inhale with a towel over the head. You should inhale the steam until the water cools down.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.