We all love the taste of garlic in our dishes. It’s fragrant, delicious, and healthy. People go crazy for its aromatic hint in salads. Where can you buy the best garlic? Your home garden. Yes, you can grow your own garlic.
Why should you grow your garlic?
Garlic is amazing in so many levels. It flavors dishes, and you can use it in almost every savory dish. Some people like to use garlic for its health benefits. And you have to admit it, it’s always good to have fresh garlic on hand.
- Immunity boost
Garlic is a super-food, and this says everything about its capacity. Researchers have confirmed that regular consumption of garlic, and the use of garlic supplements prevents cold and flu by 63%. Garlic can also help you treat Staph and strep infections. If you often deal with ear infections, garlic is the right solution for your problem.
- Healthy cardiovascular system
Compounds in garlic help you regulate cholesterol, and prevent its buildups. Eat garlic regularly to lower the risk of heart disease and sudden stroke. It will also help you normalize your blood pressure. Regular consumption of garlic will help you deal with your hypertension better than conventional drugs.
- Prevent cancer
Garlic reduces your risk of developing stomach, colorectal, and liver cancer, as shown by numerous studies.
Grow your own garlic
You can easily grow garlic in your home garden. It’s also possible to grow it in your tiny apartment. Everyone can grow garlic, and it’s probably one of the easiest foods to grow.
Always plant organic garlic cloves, because non-organic garlic is cultivated with chemicals, and won’t sprout at all. Check our step-by-step guide, and enjoy watching your garlic grow.
- Plant your garlic cloves in October, right before the ground freezes. This advice doesn’t apply to those who will grow garlic indoors.
- Your oil should be loose and fertile. Put 2-3 inches of organic matter atop the soil. The furrows should be shallow and 6 inches apart.
- Plant the big cloves, and use the tiny ones for your meals or homemade remedies.
- Put the cloves 2 inches deep, and 4 inches apart, so that the pointier end is up.
- Cover the cloves with soil and dirt. Water well, and put dead leaves or dry compost atop.
- Fertilize your garlic plant in spring. Water the soil only when it’s dry about an inch below the surface. Clip off the flowers to keep the plant strong.
- Your garlic is ready for use when it reaches 5-6 green leaves.
Eat your fresh garlic right away or let it dry hanged in a cool and dry place. Keep it in a dark, well-ventilated place.
*****His Wife Storms Out Of The House Angrily And Leaves Him Alone With Their Son.*****(FOR FULL STORY CLICK ON BELOW LINK)