Modern technology may ease our life, but it can have terrible repercussions. In particular, electromagnetic waves emitted by modern gadgets may affect our DNA, thus contributing to rising brain cancer rates.
Of course, as children’s skills are thinner, they are more vulnerable to radiation absorption. Cell phone – and other gadget – use can increase our risk of brain cancer, and this is especially true for our children.
A group of 31 scientists from 14 different countries recently released a statement regarding the dangers of cell phone use.
Instead of placing your phone against your body, put it in your bag and consider using a headset for making calls.
- Try not to place electronics in your lap.
- Try to limit use of other dirty electricity devicese such as electric blankets and heating pads.
- Keep electrical devices at least seven inches away from your body when you sleep.
- Consider flat-screen TV and computer monitors, as they emit less EMFs.
- Walk barefoot. Our body absorbs negative ions from the ground, which reduces stress hormones.
- Use Himalayan salt lamps or beeswax candles, as they absorb EMFs in the air and serve as natural ionizers.